Full Length Play / Drama(Docudrama/Historic) / More than 120 minutes
written in 1937
Collins, London, 1973
Dodd, Mead, New York, 1973
a woman, a man, second woman, second man, old woman, soldier of the guard, Meriptah, envoy of the king of Mitanni, Horemheb, Herard, Tyi, Akhnaton, royal scribe, Nubian servant, Ay, Nefertiti, Nezzemut, Para, Bek, Ptahmose, Tutankhaton, captain of soldiers
peasant men and women, soldiers, guards, young artists, etc.
- The Great Courtyard of the Royal Palace of Amenhotep III in the City of No Amon (Thebes).
- A room in the Palace (three years later).
- The bank of the Nile 300 miles below Thebes (a month later).
- A bank of the Nile in the City of No Amon (eight years later).
- The King's Pavilion in the City of the Horizon (six months later).
- Horemheb's apartments in the City of the Horizon (a year later).
- The King's Pavilion (three years later).
- A street in No Amon (six months later).
- A room in the High Priest's house (the same day).
- A room in the Palace of the City of the Horizon (a month later).
- Collins, 1973; ISBN:9780002110389
- Dodd, Mead, 1973
- Samuel French
- Samuel French, 2019; ISBN:9780573116971